Job available at Soucy Techno – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
As an internal representative, you will take care of all customer requests for which you are responsible. From order entry to sales analysis, delivery follow-up, complaint registration, corrective action follow-up, and customer relations. In collaboration with the planning, production, quality and business development departments, you are the voice of the customer within the company.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Enter orders into the system and perform any necessary follow-up
- Process development requests/submissions (registration, communication with the client, follow-up)
- Contribute to the identification and/or implementation of corrective actions
- Analyze the sales (volume and $) of its customers and act proactively according to them
- Participate in the development of the annual customer satisfaction survey and follow up with customers
- Actively contribute to the business relationship established and/or to be developed
- Represent the client in continuous improvement projects
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Customer oriented and able to develop a trusting relationship with him/her
- Proactivity, positive attitude and in "solutions mode
- Interpersonal skills, empathy and dynamism
- Management of priorities and good resistance to stress
- Autonomy, versatility and multitasking
- Computer skills (manufacturing system, in-house software, CRM, ERP (SAP)
- High school diploma
- Bilingualism (French-English) 4/5
WHY JOIN US?
- You like to work on all shifts: Day, Monday to Friday
- Possibility of flexibility in the schedule (flexible schedule / compressed schedule / telecommuting)
- RRSP with employer contribution
- Interesting work environment based on exchange and teamwork
- Group insurance including dental
- Employee and family assistance program
- Sick leave and floating days in addition to your vacation
- Our golden colleagues!
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Working at Soucy
is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!