Job available at Soucy Rivalair - Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Under the supervision of the General Manager, your main mandate will be to manage and coordinate the IT team.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Plan, organize, direct and control the main activities and projects of the department
- Collaborate, support and advise the different departments in the analysis of their needs, make recommendations on solutions and technological orientations and ensure their integration
- Set up a structure to offer service and support to users of office automation software, information systems, control systems and staff computer requests
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for internal and external computer application development and operations
- Ensures the availability, operation, maintenance, security and development of the computer fleet, including the telecommunications network, computer equipment, information systems, office software, Internet services and the central telephone system
- Carry out the required diagnostics, initiate and propose strategies and action plans to support them
- Ensure the optimal use of existing technologies, maximize their efficiency and ensure their evolution
- Train, motivate and evaluate team members on an ongoing basis in order to maintain an optimal level of commitment and performance and act as a coach in the process of developing the skills of team members
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Have a college diploma (DEC) in information technology or other relevant training
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position including personnel management
- Solid knowledge of the management and operation of a technological infrastructure, a manufacturing system, etc.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate visionary and strategic skills in order to be able to grasp the overall vision as well as the operational issues
- Demonstrate a high tolerance for stress and ambiguity
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible hours that allow you to balance work and personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!