WHAT TO EXPECT
You will work with your team on projects to improve manufacturing processes and to put new products into production. Your contribution will improve the overall performance of the company.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Optimize work arrangements and methods through the implementation of value-added production initiatives (VAP), 6 Sigma, 5S and other approaches
- Design, improve, deploy the different value chains
- Problem solving skills, as well as decision making in situations of productivity improvement and profitability of the company
- Create a safe working environment and manufacturing methods, implement concrete solutions to reduce the risk of accidents
- Integrate new products into our various value chains
- Provide technical support to the plant to solve problems
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or any training related to this position
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Ability to manage a team
- Ability to lead improvement activities (Kaizen)
- Ability to plan, coordinate and set priorities
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Analytical skills (problem solving)
- Autonomy and initiative
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- We pay your dues to the Order of Engineers
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible hours that allow you to balance work and personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Working at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!