WHAT TO EXPECT
Our motorsports engineering team is looking for a designer to join them. If you're interested in supporting different people and juggling different projects at the same time, you’re the candidate we want!
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Support our various development teams to create 2D drawings of our products
- Be responsible for prototype release requests
- Produce change requests required on various projects under development or in support of production
- Participate in the 3D modeling of simple parts
- Manage the directory structure as well as the assembly, sub-component and drawing files for the various projects
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEP in industrial design
- Proficiency in CAD modelling software
- Skills for geometric tolerancing
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- We develop 150 new products per year (let's just say we have no shortage of ideas and projects)
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and family assistance program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!