Job available at Kimpex
WHAT TO EXPECT
As a member of the Human Resources team, the incumbent will play an administrative support role by supporting the team in carrying out various mandates, while ensuring the reception of visitors.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Support the recruitment teams (job posting, validations, etc.)
- Coordinate the reception and integration activities of new employees
- Perform data entry in the candidate database and ensure updates in the system
- Participate in the organization of activities dedicated to employee recognition (draws, social activities such as [email protected], BBQ, retirements, parties)
- Write and publish press releases on the company's intranet
- Act as a receptionist by greeting visitors, ensuring mail distribution and other administrative tasks
- Participate in initiatives to improve the tools and practices of the Human Resources Department
- Respond to requests from internal clients and/or various departments
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- AEC in Human Resources or other administrative support training combined with relevant experience
- Fluency in English (an asset)
- Proficiency with Ms Office software (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Autonomy and good management of priorities
- Diplomacy, discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Good judgment and learning ability
- Excellent team spirit and ability to establish good relationships
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company in a family atmosphere
- Work/life balance program with flexible hours
- Group insurance including dental care
- Employer contribution to the pension plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Sick leave and family leave (more generous than the norm)
- But above all, a great team in which you can grow!
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!