WHAT TO EXPECT
Your main mandate will be to provide support and manage all the files related to human resources management in order to support the company’s growth.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Manage labour relations activities to ensure compliance with the collective agreement
- Manage activities and files related to Occupational Health and Safety
- Lead and coordinate all HR files related to talent attraction, development, engagement and compensation
- Take on an advisory and support role for management and operations
- Manage internal communications and activities with employees and management
- Act as an ambassador by reflecting and promoting Soucy's values
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or industrial relations
- Membership in the College of CHRA or CRIA (a plus)
- More than 5 years of experience in human resources management in a unionized environment
- Experience in change management in a continuous improvement context (LEAN)
- Experience in the interpretation of a collective agreement
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!