Job available at Soucy International – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
You have a taste for teamwork and you thrive on human contact!
You like to coach managers to become even better!
You are a good listener and love to support and advise employees and help them develop their skills!
You like to work on promising projects that make a difference for the organization and its employees!
Here's an overview of your tasks:
Development of HR programs and projects:
- Implementation of a project to support managers in mobilizing their employees and the deployment of a completely redesigned process to better manage the welcoming and integration of our unionized employees
- Coordinate and actively participate in activities related to these projects and influence managers in the implementation within their teams
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of HR programs and activities related to talent management, performance, skills development and recognition
- Advise managers on the application of HR policies and programs, while acting as a coach in their personal development plan
- Support supervisors in the application of the rules surrounding the collective agreement and be responsible for managing the various issues surrounding labour relations (support/advisory role)
- Be responsible for the staffing process (office positions) and follow up on the integration of our new employees supported by a recruitment team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Relations or Human Resources Management
- Minimum 10 years experience in HR consulting role
- Experience in a unionized manufacturing company
- Knowledge of the Office 365 Suite
- Member of the Ordre CRHA (an asset)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!