Jobs availables at Soucy International and Soucy Caoutchouc – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Do you love teamwork and are you energized by the contact with people? Do you like coaching managers to help them be better? We are looking for someone who listens and loves to support, advise and accompany employees in the development of their skills. By being an HR advisor at Soucy, you will work on meaningful projects that make a difference for the organization and its employees.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
Development of HR programs and projects
- Implementation of a project to support managers in mobilizing their employees and the deployment of a completely redesigned process to better manage the welcoming and integration of our unionized employees
- Coordinate and actively participate in activities related to these projects and influence managers in the implementation within their teams
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of HR programs and activities related to talent management, performance, skills development and recognition
- Advise managers on the application of HR policies and programs, while acting as a coach in their personal development plan
- Support supervisors in the application of the rules surrounding the collective agreement and be responsible for managing the various issues surrounding labour relations (support/advisory role)
- Be responsible for the staffing process (office positions) and follow up on the integration of our new employees supported by a recruitment team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Relations or Human Resources Management
- Minimum 10 years experience in HR consulting role
- Experience in a unionized manufacturing company
- Knowledge of the Office 365 Suite
- Member of the Ordre CRHA (an asset)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!