WHAT TO EXPECT
You will be responsible for producing bids for various clients according to the instructions provided by the sales representative involved.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Receive and create opportunities in the submission tool
- Read and interprets drawings, standards and customer requirements to extract the technical data required to prepare bids
- Identify and obtain missing information from clients to complete bids
- Enter technical data into the bidding tool and assign collaborators to establish routings and raw material costs
- Carry out the price requests for subcontracting and follow up on them
- Validate the various data required to prepare the submission
- Carry out the necessary follow-ups to ensure that bids are submitted within the deadlines required by the clients
- Create and maintain technical manufacturing data in the ERP management software (Genius)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Knowledge of raw materials, machining techniques and equipment (a plus)
- Functional English
- Experience as a machinist (a plus)
- Knowledge of Genius software (a plus)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!