Job available at Soucy Caoutchouc – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Do you want to be part of a multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, prototypists, and collaborate on the development of unique equipment? We have the job for you.
You will have the chance to work in a team on a wide variety of technologies (robotics, autonomous vehicle (AGV), pneumatic, hydraulic).
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Participate in the assembly and/or modification of new machines using machine element concepts (bearings, bushings, linear guides, pulleys, gears)
- Perform mechanical, hydraulic (oil, water, steam), pneumatic, electrical and welding work during the assembly and/or modification of machines
- Collaborate with the maintenance department on various projects
- Assemble electrical panels (depending on profile)
- Diagnose machine breakdowns and suggest corrective measures and make modifications
- Make machine modifications and evaluate their proper functioning
- Any other related task
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Hold a vocational diploma in electromechanics or stationary machinery mechanics or any combination of experience deemed relevant
- Enjoys teamwork and helping others
- Resourcefulness and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Asset: Knowledge of the different types of welding (TIG, MIG, Electrodes, Al, Steel)
- Asset: Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- We pay your Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec membership dues
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!