WHAT TO EXPECT
You will work with your team on projects to improve manufacturing processes and to put new products into production. Your contribution will improve the overall performance of the company.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Manufacture, install, inspect and start up all new industrial, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment or tools in accordance with the manufacturer's plans, specifications and maintenance manual
- Carry out improvements on existing equipment
- Manufacture tools and small equipment for production
- Act as a resource person for the installation and maintenance of new equipment or control instruments
- Be proactive in matters of health and safety in the workplace and ensure compliance with current standards in all projects
- Provide technical support to the maintenance, production and engineering departments
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEP in industrial mechanics or any training deemed equivalent
- Master the reading of mechanical plans
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Good knowledge of welding
- Ability to analyze and present suggestions for improvement
- Theoretical and practical tests
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- We pay your dues to the Order of Engineers
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible hours that allow you to balance work and personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Working at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!