Job available at Soucy International – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Would you like to investigate and resolve technical issues that have a direct impact on product quality?
Would you like to expand your knowledge by having the opportunity to work with several types of industrial processes?
We’re looking for a Quality Project Manager - Suppliers like you!
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Support our suppliers in their quality control efforts and improve supplier quality assurance (SQA) processes
- Establish and track FQA performance indicators
- Ensure non-conformity management, problem resolution analysis and corrective action plans with suppliers
- Coordinate the rapid resolution of urgent non-quality issues with suppliers to avoid production line stoppages
- Take part in developing specifications and quality requirements for our products with our suppliers, based on customer and engineering requirements
- Contribute concretely to the implementation of a quality process with our suppliers
- Periodically audit our suppliers from a quality perspective
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, metallurgical engineering, materials engineering
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment in a quality related role
- Knowledge of the main industry standards (ASTM, SAE, ANSI, ISO)
- Knowledge of various industrial processes (an asset)
- General knowledge of metrology, blueprint reading and geometric tolerancing
- Proficiency in French and English
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- We pay your Ordres des ingénieurs du Québec membership dues
- As an engineer, there are many opportunities for career growth and advancement at Soucy
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered retirement savings plan with employer contributions
- Employee and family assistance program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!