Job offer at Soucy International – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Would you like to be in charge of a product development team?
Is it your dream to actively participate in the development of innovative accessories for the powersports industry?
Then the position of Project Manager is the opportunity for you! You will have an overview of all the team's projects and you will have to ensure that the products are delivered on time and on budget, while being technically responsible for them.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Manage all activities related to the development and production of new products, within the time and cost constraints
- Manage and supervise the personnel under his/her responsibility (designers, draftsmen and/or prototypists)
- Collaborate in the analysis and resolution of various product design problems and provide technical support to the team
- Follow up on the project with the client (conference calls, project follow-ups, meetings, etc.)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- 6 months of relevant experience (project management and product development)
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Availability to travel on occasion and for evening conference calls on occasion
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- We pay your Ordres des ingénieurs du Québec membership dues
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and family assistance program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!