Positions available at Soucy International, Soucy Belgen, Soucy Rubber and Soucy Plastics
WHY JOIN US?
- Permanent, full-time position
- Shift: day, evening and night shifts
- Salary: up to $28.00/hour depending on skills and experience
- Varied shift premium: up to $2.50/hour depending on the shift
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Personal and floating vacations
- Employee and family assistance program
- Safe work environment
- Social activities
HOW WILL YOU BE SPENDING YOUR TIME?
Do you like to use your mechanical and mental skills? Then... We have a great opportunity for you!
- Inspect, adjust, repair and install all production equipment or tooling (industrial, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical) according to blueprints;
- Maintain and program PLC's;
- Calibrate various control instruments.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Possess a professional degree in electromechanics, mechanics or related training;
- Ability to read (drawings), write and interpret information related to manufacturing processes.
Even if you have little experience, don't hesitate to send us your application, our team will be there for you!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR TO APPLY?
We look forward to getting to know you and working with you!
Life at Soucy
It's like being part of a big family where you will find a place that fits you! Our work atmosphere is thanks to our passion, our personal touch and our ideas. You will be joining an innovative company with more than 1700 employees, with an international reputation, and still growing after 50 years!