WHAT TO EXPECT
You will be responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing the electrical components of our equipment and industrial robots. You will also carry out troubleshooting programming, calibration, testing and install equipment.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical and automated equipment
- Perform wiring, installation, calibration and start-up of new equipment
- Participate in the electrical design of machine additions and modifications
- Help optimize the system to improve safety, reliability and productivity
- Modify PLC and HMI programs
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEC in industrial electronics or a DEP with relevant work experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to perform PID loop control
- Knowledge of AC and DC variable speed drives
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position;
- Salary ranging from $30.11 to $32.93 per hour, depending on experience
- Possibility of obtaining your C licence, we will train you!
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal lift
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
- Floating holidays in addition to your vacation time
- Our fabulous teams
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Working at Soucy
is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!