Job available at Kimpex
WHAT TO EXPECT
You will carry out market and supplier analyses and competitive intelligence for the new electric bike division sold through our dealer network.
You will identify Kimpex's business opportunities, propose new product lines for distribution and support strategic decision-making.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Research new product lines and analyze their potential
- Negotiate terms and conditions of association with suppliers and ensure that good business relationships are maintained
- Perform various market, profitability, inventory, purchasing and performance analyses
- Propose and implement corrective measures resulting from performance, sales and profitability analyses
- Visit suppliers and attend exhibitions when required
- Work in collaboration with the forecasting team
- Facilitate product presentations at management meetings and provide training to the sales team
- Initiate the process of registering new products in the system and transferring information to various departments
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or related field (DEC with experience will be considered)
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in French and English, oral and written
- Contagious passion for motorized sports (motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, watercraft)
- Knowledge of Office suite: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Openness and willingness to travel outside the country to visit suppliers, customers and observe market trends
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Full-time permanent position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
- 5 days of sick or family leave per year
- But most importantly, a wonderful and welcoming team that will support you!
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!