WHAT TO EXPECT
When we think of you, the first words that come to mind are rigor and organization? Are you interested in manufacturing, technical documentation and computer systems?
We have a great job for you: documentation technician!
What does this position look like? Well, in short, you will be responsible for managing technical documents related to product development and production in our manufacturing system and managing our various customer portals. This is where rigor is important!
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Managing all technical documents within our manufacturing system, such as drawings, instruction sheets, manufacturing lines, etc...
- Being the person responsible for the customer portals, i.e. acting as an expert to train new users and supporting your colleagues from other departments in case of problems
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have an office automation background (DEP or DEC)
- You have a good understanding of written English (technical documentation is often in English!)
- If you have experience working with manufacturing software, this is an asset!
- If you have a mechanical sense and an interest in manufacturing processes, that would come in very handy in the position!
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position;
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!