Job available at Kimpex
WHAT'S IN STORE FOR YOU
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will visit the dealers in their territory to present and promote Kimpex products.
You will also help us grow our position in the market by seeking new dealers and opening new accounts.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Manage sales operations in the assigned territory (Michigan, United States)
- Regularly meet with dealers and conclude strategic sales agreements
- Promote Kimpex’ products and participate in developing promotional programs to increase sales
- Support dealers and bring forward practical solutions to improve customers’ satisfaction and growth
- Validate inventory records, help dealers throughout booking process and assess their requirements
- Participate in competitive intelligence tactics, contact potential clients and seek new business opportunities
- Provide monthly calendars, call reports to the Sales Director
- Manage sample accounts in accordance with Kimpex’ policies
- Attend client events, sales meetings and trade show
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Post-secondary degree in business administration or equivalent experience
- Previous sales management experience, ideally 3 to 5 years as a District Manager)
- Passionate about Powersports industry (ATV, Motorcycle, Snowmobile and watercraft)
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, CRM
- The candidate should demonstrate leadership and management abilities as we are always looking for our next leaders amongst our employees
- The potential candidate must have a valid driver’s licence and must reside in or be willing to travel to and within Michigan and biannually travel to Maine & New Hampshire. They will also be called upon for frequent road, as well as overnight and abroad travels sometimes, a valid Passport will be required. Personal skills sought.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- An environment filled with smart, motivated people who will share their knowledge
- Our culture promotes open communication with a focus on continuous improvement
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
- 5 days of sick or family leave per year
- But most importantly, a wonderful and welcoming team that will support you!
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!