WHAT TO EXPECT
You’ll be joining an innovative company, in agile mode, that has more than 1,700 employees along with an international reputation for excellence that is still growing after 50 years. You will join the Soucy Service Centre, a dynamic team that supports all our subsidiaries.
Reporting to the Vice President of Talent and Culture, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategies and daily activities to attract talent, while monitoring the evolution of the employer brand. This new role is part of the company's growth strategy for the coming years.
You will be responsible, among other things, for a team of talent attraction specialists, in addition to working closely with the various human resources teams of our subsidiaries. This is an ideal opportunity if you want to find a dynamic, friendly, family-oriented environment and want to make a difference in an entrepreneurial culture.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Manage and mentor a team of talent attraction specialists
- Identify talent attraction challenges and develop the appropriate solutions and tactics
- Develop and execute digital campaigns and ensure content creation, including social media
- Optimize performance indicators
- Ensure an efficient recruitment process, while providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Act as an ambassador by promoting Soucy’s values
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field
- 5 years of experience in human resource strategies, recruitment and HR marketing
- Experience in team management
- Experience with social media as well as digital campaigns
- Knowledge of various systems including ATS or other HR systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Bilingual in French and English (an asset)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and family assistance program
- Social activities.
Ww look forward to getting to know you ans to welcoming you in our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!