Job offer at Soucy Sports motorisés - Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Soucy Motorsports, a newly created division of the group, with teams in Quebec and Asia, is looking for the person who will contribute significantly to change management and the implementation of HR processes. You love teamwork and contact with people energizes you? Do you like to coach managers to help them become better? Reporting to the General Manager, we are looking for someone to support, advise and coach our managers and employees in a generalist human resources role. By becoming an HR Director at Soucy, you will work on promising projects that make a difference for the organization and its teams.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Be an active member of the management committee and contribute significantly to the development of the company's human capital
- Play an advisory role with managers in the application of HR policies and programs, while acting as a coach in their personal development plan
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of HR programs and activities related to talent management, performance management, skills development and recognition
- Act as a change agent
- Be responsible for the staffing process (office positions) and follow up on the integration of our new employees with the support of a recruitment team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Relations or Human Resources Management
- Minimum 7-10 years experience in an HR professional role
- Experience in a manufacturing company
- Knowledge of Office 365 Suite
- Member of the Ordre CRHA (an asset)
- Bilingual in French and English
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Is like being part of a big family where you will find a place that fits you! Our work atmosphere is thanks to our passion, our personal touch and our ideas. You will be joining an innovative company of nearly 1700 employees, with an international reputation, and still growing after 50 years!