Job available at Kimpex
WHAT TO EXPECT
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for digital advertising campaigns and deploying e-commerce best practices on Kimpex sites.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Create the structure of Google campaigns (Search, Shopping, Display, Youtube), Bing, Facebook, Instagram etc...
- Design dashboards identifying KPIs and ROI for digital marketing and e-commerce campaigns
- Implement the marketing automation strategy and optimize the use of Hubspot CRM
- Analyze the company's various digital platforms to optimize the experience, conversion rate and organic referencing
- Analyze the digital marketing strategy and tactics and propose recommendations
- Conduct competitive, strategic and technological intelligence
- Support the team in the promotion creation process
- Support the marketing team for key product launches
- Manage special projects related to the digital experience
- Respect deadlines and budgets
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or other relevant training
- Master's degree in e-commerce an asset
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- Bilingualism (French/English), oral and written
- Mastery of the Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Mastery of advertising placement tools on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube,)
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Data studio, Hubspot, SEO and SEM
DESIRED PERSONAL SKILLS
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills
- Rigorous and methodical
- Professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Initiative and leadership skills
- Great interest in teamwork
- Interest in the field of motorized recreational products (an asset)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You will be joining a team that is committed to solving daily challenges, but always with fun!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company in a family atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Time off for illness or family reasons (more generous than the norm)
- A great team of friendly programmers with whom you can exchange and develop!
- Flexible hours that allow you to balance your work and personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Employee and family assistance program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Kimpex
At Kimpex, we are dedicated to designing and distributing power sports parts and accessories. It's a fast-paced ride! Our industry never stops and we are always looking for talent to keep innovating and moving forward. Join our family of enthusiasts. Come and make a difference!