Job available at Soucy International – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
As a project coordinator, you will be at the heart of our product development activities for our track assemblies by being responsible for monitoring the activities of one or more projects involving our various subsidiaries. You will have to use your rigor and organizational skills to follow the projects from their definition to their production start-up and ensure synergy in the work of a multi-subsidiary team.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Follow up on action plans related to development projects
- Be a team player and a leader by involving the various departments of the company and other companies of the Group, in a multidisciplinary team, as well as with external suppliers, in order to carry out the development of products according to simultaneous engineering
- Develop communication skills by leading various project follow-up meetings with multidisciplinary teams
- Identify project issues and bring together the multidisciplinary team to resolve them
- Support the project managers and those responsible for each function to ensure that deliverables are completed on time.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a bachelor's degree in administration or operations management
- You have an excellent level of English
- You have an interest in the financial aspect of projects!
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and family assistance program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!