Job available at Kimpex
WHAT TO EXPECT
Leveraging your extensive knowledge of our products and your desire to provide a positive customer experience, you will contribute to the growth and reputation of Kimpex in the marketplace.
You will be called upon to present, promote and advise our clients on the various products available. You will also be required to answer their questions and ensure a high-quality advisory service.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Present and promote the various products and services offered by Kimpex to customers located in a specific territory;
- Evaluate customer needs and assist with order placement
- Advise and propose innovative solutions to problems encountered by clients
- Answer customer questions by phone and email (technical advice, returns, guarantees, promotions, delivery terms, etc.)
- Resolve and follow up on complaints
- Develop refund, exchange and credit agreements in the event of a defect
- Attend exhibitions and open houses to present our products
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEP in mechanics, equivalent training or considerable knowledge of motorsports
- Experience in a call centre / customer service
- Bilingual, French and English, spoken and written (mandatory)
- Knowledge of Office suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time daytime position from 8 am to 5 pm
- You may be required to work until 7 p.m., alternating with other members of the customer service team approximately once a week
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
- 5 days of sick or family leave per year
- But most importantly, a wonderful and welcoming team that will support you!
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!