Job available at Soucy Caoutchouc – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Your interpersonal skills, your work organization and your ability to learn new systems are your main strengths? We have just the position that combines them. With your colleague, you will be the bridge between customers and operations. You will have to juggle customer follow-ups, order updates, meetings with production and data entry in the manufacturing system.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Process customer orders, make entries in the manufacturing management system and follow up until delivery
- Participate in the improvement of our processes and tools and propose solutions in order to respond to customer demand
- Act as a direct contact with our customers and process requests
- Receive requests for quotations and follow up with the appropriate departments (engineering, costing, contract, sales, etc.)
- Update customer data
- Work in close collaboration with the production planning and the contract manager in order to meet the requirements of customer requests
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEC in administration, business studies, any other relevant training or experience
- 3 to 5 years experience in customer relations
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Experience in the manufacturing or related sector
- Good oral and written communication skills in French and English
- Bilingualism required
- Mastery of the Office suite
- Knowledge of Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) an asset
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
It's like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!