Job available at Soucy Baron – Saint Jérôme
WHAT TO EXPECT
TO BE THE MAIN INTERNAL CONTACT POINT - MAJOR CUSTOMER
...BECAUSE YOU ARE THE KEY IN THE EXECUTION
- You are the main internal contact for the customer.
- You prepare bids, follow up and approve orders.
- You propose and negotiate effective solutions to address certain situations.
...BECAUSE YOU ARE ANALYTICAL
- You are responsible for analyzing needs and forecasting sales.
- You can solve logistical and supply problems.
- You are able to take on new accounts from a lead
... BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN THE SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP
- You will be a major player in understanding their needs and proposing innovative solutions
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant degree where you have learned the theory of business management, sales and marketing
- 10 years experience in inside sales management and customer experience in a manufacturing environment (B2B)
- Bilingualism essential, French & English
- Ability to take the lead...get in front of the customer!
- Strong negotiator
- Recognized for being autonomous, organized and skilled with computer systems/software (Sales Force, ERP, O365)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent position filled with challenges!
- You'll join a team that is committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a fun way!
- Flexible hours that allow you to balance work and personal life
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company in a family atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Employee and family assistance program
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Soucy
It’s like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!