Job available at Soucy Belgen – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
If you are a rigorous person, who likes to push his analysis further, and who is always looking for ways to optimize the efficiency of his work, you are the person we are looking for!
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Actively participate in the month-end process and the preparation of financial statements, including: preparation of month-end entries, analysis of profitability of products sold and variances, analysis of various accounts and reconciliation of projects, inventory and fixed assets
- Perform inventory adjustments and analysis of obsolescence provision
- Participate in the development of management tools
- Act as a resource person for users of financial information
- Participate in the annual audit file
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- BAC in accounting
- Have a CPA designation or be in the process of obtaining one
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with MS Office software in a Windows environment, particularly Excel
- Experience with an MRP/ERP system (asset)
- Understanding of the particularities of the manufacturing environment (asset)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
Looking forward to know you and welcome you to the big Soucy family!
Working at Soucy
It's like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!