Job available at Soucy International – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Actively participate in the month-end process and the preparation of financial statements, including: preparation of month-end entries, analysis of profitability of products sold and variances, analysis of various accounts and reconciliation of projects, inventory and fixed assets
- Perform inventory adjustments and analysis of obsolescence provision
- Participate in the development of management tools
- Act as a resource person for users of financial information
- Participate in the annual audit file
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- BAC in accounting
- Have a CPA designation or be in the process of obtaining one
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with MS Office software in a Windows environment, particularly Excel
- Experience with an MRP/ERP system (asset)
- Understanding of the particularities of the manufacturing environment (asset)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and family assistance program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!