Job available at Soucy Plastiques – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Thanks to your thoroughness, judgment and ability to synthesize information, you will manage the company's accounting cycle. You must be able to manage tight deadlines independently in a rapidly changing environment.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Manage the month-end process and prepare monthly financial statements
- Proceed with the opening of investment and R&D projects and follow up on the related costs and invoicing
- Perform various costing analyses: gross margins and variances from the standard
- Participate in the bid preparation process
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget
- Participate in the semi-annual price review process
- Prepare the annual audit file and act as a resource person during the annual visit of the external auditors
- Assist immediate supervisor with any other tasks required
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Bachelor of Accounting
- CPA accounting designation
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office software
- Good knowledge of English
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Working at Soucy
Is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!