Job available at Soucy International – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
As a Continuous Improvement Project Manager, your mandate will be to manage the company's various continuous improvement projects. You will also have to support and advise your peers in the realization of their projects, supported by the continuous improvement process and Lean and Six Sigma best practices. To achieve this, you will have to use your communication skills and your ability to manage interpersonal relationships.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Plan, execute and follow up on major projects in collaboration with the sponsor
- Prepare and facilitate workshops using continuous improvement and creativity tools
- Manage change with stakeholders impacted by your projects
- Provide advice and support to improvement project leaders, adapted to their specific needs
- Develop the continuous improvement and creativity skills of colleagues through the mentoring process
- Monitor best practices and act as a resource person in project management, continuous improvement and creativity
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in GOP or administration or equivalent training
- Green belt (an asset)
- 1 to 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in project management
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!