WHAT TO EXPECT
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Design and develop plans for workstation and equipment layout to improve operational efficiency
- Design, improve, install and manage integrated systems and production processes
- Design, develop and carry out time studies and work simplification programs
- Solve problems and make decisions to improve the productivity and profitability of the company
- Create safe work methods and implement concrete solutions to reduce risks
- Participate in the analysis of failure modes
- Work closely with product engineering to validate the impact of changes to various manufacturing processes and methods
- Provide technical support to the plant for problem resolution
- Actively participate in the risk analysis process
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or DEC in industrial or mechanical engineering or other relevant degree
- Certification in Lean Manufacturing (a plus)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- We pay your Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec membership dues
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!