WHAT TO EXPECT
Your main task will be to carry out programming and IT infrastructure projects for Soucy Belgen Drummondville and Sainte-Claire.
Your main mandate will be to improve administrative and operational processes while supporting the infrastructure and users.
You will participate in the design and maintenance of process-related IT tools.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Perform the analysis and programming required to support different projects
- Participate in workplace integration (office and plant) and provide required training to users
- Support users and participate in the management of computer equipment: maintenance, new acquisition or replacement
- Perform any other tasks requested by the immediate supervisor such as participating in projects improvement within a multi-functional team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEC in computer science with an option in programming or industrial computer science
- Good knowledge of programming and script SQL
- Knowledge of a manufacturing management software (ERP) (a plus)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU AND TO WELCOMING YOU TO OUR BIG SOUCY FAMILY!
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!