Job available at Soucy Belgen – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
If you're ready for a new challenge and want to learn more about the purchasing/procurement field, we want to meet you!
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Receive internal purchase requests and/or plan purchase requirements, issue purchase orders and submit them to suppliers
- Purchase various products: raw materials, consumables, machined and mechanical parts, tooling, etc...
- Participate, maintain and improve the physical inventory process of raw materials and consumables (weekly, monthly and annually)
- Participate in the bidding and tendering process and proceed with the analysis and evaluation of suppliers, as needed
- Follow up on orders to respect negotiated deadlines
- Follow up on the production schedule to ensure the delivery of equipment and components in order to avoid inventory shortages
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or DEC in administration, mechanical engineering or any equivalent training
- Minimum of 1 year purchasing experience in a manufacturing or MRO environment
- Bilingualism, both oral and written
- Knowledge of an ERP software
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
Looking forward to know you and welcome you to the big Soucy family!
Working at Soucy
It's like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!