WHAT TO EXPECT
With your expertise in Business Intelligence (B.I.), you will use the data in the system to develop reports that guide users in their decision making.
You will also be the custodian of master data and play an active role in SAP S/4 HANA system upgrade projects, the implementation of new modules and the integration of various satellite systems.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Build a powerful data system to create reports that will guide managers in their decision making
- Work in partnership with other departments to coordinate the creation of master data to ensure that operations are carried out as desired
- Develop and analyze solutions for the evolution and improvement of systems
- Participate in the validation of functional specifications for developments and various change requests
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Data Management
- Relevant work experience in a manufacturing company with SAP/ERP systems
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team and maintain good interpersonal relationships
- Excellent organizational and planning skills under tight deadlines
- Fluency in English and French, both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of data management systems such as Power BI
WHY JOIN US?
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Working at Soucy
is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!