Job available at Soucy Caoutchouc – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Under the supervision of the Vice President of Business Development - Defense Sector, you will be responsible for the overall management of contracts and business development for the rubber tracks of defense vehicles for the subsidiary Soucy International, Rubber Tracks.
You will have to develop high quality commercial relationships with OEMs based on the technical and manufacturing capabilities of the company.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Draft, distribute and update the various contracts and commercial agreements of business partners for the defense sector in close collaboration with the legal department
- Manage the drafting and coordination of complex bids
- Develop and implement successful business development strategies that are innovative and in line with the company's development objectives (target markets, marketing, pricing strategy, etc.)
- Develop and ensure customer follow-up for its market sectors
- Ensure the follow-up of complex customer files in conjunction with the various business development directors
- Establish and develop strategic business relationships in a highly technical custom manufacturing industry
- Be the contact person for all matters related to Canadian, US and other government compliance
- Be the contact person for government agencies such as Export Control, Department of National Defense, Canada Economic Development, Industry Canada, Canadian Commercial Corporation, Public Services and Procurement Canada, Regional Trade Commissioner's Office, Industrial Benefits Consultants and Principals
- Participate in industry days organized by the various levels of government and prime contractors
- Prepare and manage interviews with clients through our international representatives
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- University degree in administration or marketing or a college diploma with relevant work experience
- 10 years of experience, in the defense industry an asset
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, analytical mind
- Diplomacy, team spirit and proactivity
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!