Job available at Centre de services Soucy – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
If you like to ask questions to understand and analyze the needs of your colleagues in order to offer them solutions that improve their daily work life, you will be like a fish in water in our ERP Expertise Center!
You will play a key role in the Service Center and interact with experts across the different Soucy subsidiaries. You will need to have a thorough understanding of the ERP solution, systems integration and manufacturing.
You will be responsible for the deployment and evolution of SAP HANA within the different Soucy subsidiaries. Although you will be involved in all aspects of the manufacturing process, you must have a thorough understanding of the ERP solution in the finance and costing processes.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Be involved in the implementation of the Soucy ERP for all subsidiaries including exploration, design, documentation, execution, testing, training of local champions, deployment and post-deployment support
- Be an internal SAP consultant for his functional area
- Evolve your functional area by analyzing and building on business best practices and the company vision, while validating potential impacts on other processes and systems. Innovation and business process improvement is at the heart of our strategy
- Ensure the evolution, update and implementation of good business practices
- Actively participate in the design of the solution architecture
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Computer Science or Administration option HIM, or other equivalent education or work experience
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing company with ERP systems in the finance and costing modules
- Knowledge of SAP and/or Syteline is considered an asset
- Experience in a center of expertise is considered an asset
- Experience with other ERP modules is considered an asset
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills in manufacturing processes
- Expertise in configuration, support and implementation of new functionalities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to explain complex and technical topics in layman's terms
- Bilingualism (French and English)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!