Positions available at Soucy Plastiques, Soucy International, Soucy Caoutchouc
WHY JOIN US?
- Permanent, full-time position
- Shift: evening, night and weekend shifts
- Salary: up to $26.00/hr depending on experience and skills
- Varied shift premium of up to $2.50/hr depending on the shift
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Personal and floating vacations
- Employee and family assistance program
- Safe work environment
- Social activities.
HOW WILL YOU BE SPENDING YOUR TIME?
Are you physically fit and do you like mechanics? Then... We have a great opportunity for you!
- Set up, prepare, repair, polish and handle molds on presses;
- Carry out production starts and quality validations;
- Calibrate temperature adjustments during mold production.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Possess a professional degree (electromechanic, mechanic, plasturgy etc.);
- Master the mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic aspects of manufacturing processes (good mechanical skills);
- Ability to read plans, write and interpret information related to maintenance mechanics.
Even if you have little experience, don't hesitate to send us your application, our team will be there for you!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR TO APPLY?
We look forward to getting to know you and working with you!
Life at Soucy
It’s like being part of a big family where you will find a place that fits you! Our work atmosphere is thanks to our passion, our personal touch and our ideas. You will be joining an innovative company with more than 1700 employees, with an international reputation, and still growing after 50 years!