Job available at Kimpex
WHAT TO EXPECT
By participating in the active management of our accounts payable, you will contribute to the sound management of the company's finances and to good relations with our suppliers.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Manage accounts payable (create, update and balance accounts, communicate with suppliers as needed, etc.)
- Coordinate the registration of invoices in the system and make payments, verify statements of account, address discrepancies and ensure follow-up with the various parties involved
- Produce various types of reports
- Actively participate in the optimization of our processes
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEC in accounting, administration or equivalent training
- Knowledge of an ERP such as D365 will be considered an asset
- Mastery of the Office suite: Excel, Word and Outlook
DESIRED PERSONAL SKILLS
- Organizational skills, autonomy, resourcefulness and initiative
- Thoroughness, attention to detail and a strong emphasis on compliance with procedures
- Ability to work in a team, tact and diplomacy
- Discretion and concern for confidentiality
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company in a family atmosphere
- Work/life balance program with flexible hours
- Group insurance including dental care
- Employer contribution to the pension plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Sick leave and family leave (more generous than the norm)
- But above all, a great team in which you can grow!
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Kimpex
At Kimpex, we are dedicated to designing and distributing power sports parts and accessories. It's a fast-paced ride! Our industry never stops and we are always looking for talent to keep innovating and moving forward. Join our family of enthusiasts. Come and make a difference!