WHAT TO EXPECT
As an Accounting Clerk, you will provide administrative and operational support for the various departments at the Soucy Belgen Sainte-Claire subsidiary.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Manage the accounts payable process
- Enter orders received from Canada and the United States
- Input production reports and rejections
- Carry out all other related tasks
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEP in accounting
- Rigour and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience with technology;
- Knowledge of an ERP system (an asset)
- Intermediate English (an asset)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!