Job available at Soucy Baron – Saint Jérôme
WHAT TO EXPECT
Due to our growth, we are looking for a new member to complete the experience team. Reporting to the department supervisor, you will help bring to life the department's mission of establishing a trusting relationship with each of our customers and providing them with the best experience possible. Your role is central to our success, you will be responsible for being the main point of contact between our company and our customers. This position is a temporary contract for 18 months. This is a great opportunity to build business relationships with global clients.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Supervisor, the candidate will be called upon to manage major accounts. You belong at Soucy Baron ...
...BECAUSE YOU ARE THE KEY IN THE EXECUTION
- You are the main internal contact for the client
- You prepare bids, follow up and approve orders
- You propose and negotiate effective solutions to address certain situations
...BECAUSE YOU ARE ANALYTICAL
- You are responsible for analyzing needs and forecasting sales.
- You can solve logistical and supply problems
- You are able to take on new accounts from a lead
... BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN THE SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP
- You will establish with them and what you will do on a daily basis to be a major player in understanding their needs and proposing innovative solutions
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant degree where you have learned the theory of business management, sales and marketing
- 10 years experience in inside sales management and customer experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (B2B) (an asset)
- Bilingualism essential
- Proactive and proactive in meeting the needs of the customer
- Strong negotiator
- Known to be autonomous, organized
- Skilled with computer systems/software (Sales Force, ERP, O365)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- One temporary full-time position
- Daytime schedule, Monday to Friday. Flexibility (37.5 hours)
- Full group insurance, 50% paid by the employer
- A position where you will be able to develop yourself and bring innovative ideas
- An experienced team to support you in your projects
- Employee and family assistance program
- Safe work environment
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!